Training and Workshops
With successfully Finalizing the Data Analysis/Analytics course, students will have core hands
on experience in:
1- Core skills in Storing Data Sets.
• Managing text files.
• Managing CSV and Spreadsheets.
2- Core skills in Computing Basic Statistics:
• Using Statistical Functions.
• Filtering data.
• Summarizing by group.
3- Core skills in Finding Patterns in Data Set:
• Spotting trends.
• Visualizing with Charts.
• Statistical fluctuations.
• Making Linear predictions.
• Finding correlations.
4- Core skills in Microsoft Excel formulas and Pivot Tables:
• VLOOKUPs in Excel.
• Pivot tables.
• Formulas and cell referencing.
• Charting using Excel.
5- Core skills in Data Visualization, Reporting and Automatic Dashboards:
• Connecting SQL to Business Intelligence software.
• Using PowerBI.
• Feeding to Web Visualization.
• Geospatial visualization.
• Trend Analysis.
• Descriptive Analytics.
6- Core skills in Big Data Sources and Challenges:
• Digital libraries.
• Storages and data analysis processing.
• Hadoop and Spark Basics.
• Using Hive (SQL for Data Analysis).
This certificate is intended to technical professionals who want to become expert in securing computing systems and web...Read more
Creating a marketing strategy that will help us in making all the marketing campaigns. Applying the marketing strategy....Read more
This course provides a concise introduction to the fundamental concepts in machine learning and popular machine learning...Read more