Embracing and developing student artistic creativity and raising the artistic level in its various fields.
- Recruiting students with creative artistic talents and providing the necessary support for their development.
- Supporting and developing students' creative abilities in artistic fields by providing the necessary support and facilities.
- Supporting extracurricular activities organized by the university by providing distinguished artistic presentations.
- Representing the university locally and internationally by participating in celebrations and arts events both nationally and abroad.
- Forming performance arts groups (musical ensemble, Dabkeh and folklore troupe), and others.
- Providing logistical support to performance arts groups and the necessary training throughout the academic year.
- Organizing arts events and participating in celebrations and events organized by the university.
It includes many performance arts teams, namely:
- PSUT's Theater Group
- The PSUT Musical Ensemble
- The PSUT Folklore Ensemble (Dabkeh)
- The PSUT Group for Fine Arts and Free Drawing
- The PSUT Ensemble for Imaging Technology