Dr. Yazan Alqudah received his PhD degree in Electrical Engineering from Pennsylvania State University, USA in 2003. He joined Intel Corporation, Oregon, in 2003 as senior technologist where he worked with Logic Technology Development (LTD) and Mobile Wireless Groups (MWG). In his capacity, he led the development of LTD yield analysis system and the development and integration of WiMAX technology. Dr. Alqudah received three Intel recognition awards in 2005 and 2007 for his successful efforts. Since 2008, Dr. Alqudah has been with the Department of Communications Engineering at PSUT as an Associate Professor. He is a senior member of IEEE and is WiMAX RF certificated. He serves on the editorial board for the Journal of Communications and Networks. In 2014, he won Best Researcher Award at PSUT. His current research interests include broadband optical wireless communication, WiMAX deployment and performance, Yield Analysis and software architecture and development.
King Abdullah II School of Engineering
Automated Yield Analysis System, Yazan A Alqudah, Hazem Hajj, Mohamed Abdelmoneum, Jan M. Neirynck, Patent application number: 20090006436
- Belal H. Sababha, Yazan A. Alqudah, Abdelraheem Abualbasal, Esam A. AlQaralleh, “Project-Based Learning to Enhance Teaching Embedded Systems,” Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science & Technology Education, Vol. 12, No. 9, pp. 2311-2321, 2016.
- Mohamed Al-Zoubi, Yazan A Alqudah, Mobile Cloud Computing Framework for Patients' Health Data Analysis, Biomedical Engineering, Volume No.26, Issue No. 2, 2014
- Yazan A Alqudah, Michelle Mace, and Esam Qaralleh, "Enhancing the Teaching of Digital Signal Processing through Project-Based Learning," iJOE, Vol 9, No 2 (2013)
- Yazan A Alqudah, Space and Time Diversity in Indoor Wireless Optical Links Achieving Higher Data Rate, Optical Engineering, .
- Yazan A. Alqudah, Vital Signs Remote Monitoring and Analysis Seamless Integration with Smart Phone,
Biomedical Engineering: Applications, Basis and Communications, (2012) DOI: 10.4015/S1016237213500038
- Yazan A Alqudah, Todor Cooklev, Hands-On Open-Access Broadband Wireless Technology Lab mapping outcomes to experiments, International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies, Volume 6, Issue 4 (2012)
- Yazan A Alqudah, “Path Loss Modeling Based on Field Measurements Using Deployed 3.5 GHz WiMAX Network,” Wireless Personal Communications, 2012
- Optimizing receiver and transmitter layout in optical wireless multi spot configuration access link, Optics Communications, Volume 285, Issue 6, 15 March 2012, Pages 1053–1061
- Y. Alqudah, M. Kavehrad, “Optimum Order of Angle Diversity with Equal-Gain Combining Receivers for Broadband Indoor Optical Wireless Communications,” IEEE Trans. on Vehicular Tech., Vol.-53, No. 1, pp. 94-105, January 2004.
Refereed and Special Collection Articles
- Y. Alqudah, M. Kavehrad, “On Optimum Order of Angle Diversity with Maximal Ratio Combining Receivers for Broadband Indoor Optical Wireless Communications,” Annual Review of Communications, Vol. 57, ISBN: 1-931695-28-8, November 2004.
- Yazan A Alqudah, Sufyan Almajali,"On the Utilization of GSM Cell Id for Mobile Device Tracking and Notification", SEMCMI2015, Kuala Lumpur, MY, 2015
- Alqaralleh, E.A., Alqudah, Y.A., Sababha, B.H, Hardware efficient early termination mechanism
Communication Technology and Its Applications, DICTAP 2015
- Yazan A Alqudah, "Project Based Learning in Wireless Communications Utilizing Deployed Wireless Networks,", DICTAP, Bangkok, Thailand, 2014
- Jannah Al-Hashimi, Seepsa Tomoq, Khaldoon Abugharbieh, Yazan Alqudah "An SRAM Based Testing Methodology for Yield Analysis of Semiconductor ICs", 2013 IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits, and Systems, December 8-11 2013, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Yazan A Alqudah, On the Performance of Cost 231 Walfish Ikegami Model in Deployed 3.5 GHz Network TAEECE2013, Konya, Turkey
- Yazan A Alqudah, Esam Qaralleh, Project Based Learning to Enhance Teaching Digital Signal
Processing, International Conference on Interactive Mobile and Computer Aided Learning, Amman, Jordan, 2012
- Yazan A Alqudah, Esam Qaralleh, A Cloud Based Web Analysis and Reporting of Vital Signs, The Second International Conference on Digital Information Processing and Communications, Lithuania, 2012
- Hands-On Open-Access Broadband Wireless Technology Lab, accepted, EducCon, Morocco 2012
- Yazan A Alqudah,"Power Analysis Based on Field Measurements Using 3.5 GHz WiMAX Network", ICOIN 2012, Bali, Indonesia, Feb 2012
- Ashraf Tahat, Yazan A Alqudah,"Analysis of Propagation Models at 2.1 GHz for Simulation of a live 3G Cellular Network", WiAd2011, June 2011.
- Yazan Alqudah, Ashraf Tahat,"Path Loss and Propagation Models at 3.5 GHz Using Deployed WiMAX Network", ICOIN, January 2011.
- Y. Alqudah, and M. Kavehrad, S. Jivkova, “Optical Wireless Multi-Spot Diffusing; a MIMO Configuration,” Proceedings of ICC'04, Paris, France, June 2004.
- Y. Alqudah, M. Kavehrad, “Assessing the Feasibility of New Diffused Configuration for Broadband Wireless infrared Links,” Proceedings of the IEEE WCNC'2003, New Orleans – Louisiana, March 2003.
- J. Schiano, Y. Alqudah, “Motion Artifact Compensation in MRI using Feedback Control", 39th Experimental Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Conference, 1998, Pacific Grove, California