Dr. Suleiman Jamal Mohammad is currently working as Department Head - Accounting Department and Associate Professor at Princess Sumaya University for Technology-Department of Accounting, Amman-Jordan. He earned his Bachelor’s degree in Management from Depaul University, Chicago, Illinois -USA, followed by a Master of Business Administration from Northern Illinois University, Dekalb,-Illinois-USA and a D.B.A. degree in Accounting from Argosy University, Chicago, Illinois-USA. His work has been published in several international journals. His research interests include Islamic banking, Financial crisis, Gender diversity. In addition, to his academic experience , Dr. Mohammad worked for fifteen years in the Banking sector in the USA , and his last role was Senior Vice President-commercial lending at Premier Bank, Wilmitte, Illinois-USA
Head of Accounting Dept.
King Talal School of Business Technology
- How the Technology Revolution (Artificial Intelligence) Change the Future of Accounting Industry- International Journal of Economics and Business Administration. ISSN: 2241-4754, Vol. VIII, issue 3,2020
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Tourism Industry: Stakeholder Approach- GeoJournal of Tourism and Geosites: ISSN: 2065-1198.Vol 30.No.2, 2020
- The Dynamics between Dividends, Financing and Investments: Evidence from Jordanian Companies- International Journal of Financial Research. ISSN: 1923-4023. Vol.11. No. 4, 2020
- Assessment of liquidity risk management in Islamic and conventional banks-Journal of Business Excellence. Vol. 21. No. 4, 2020
- Successful Implementation of Corporate Governance Mechanisms in Banks- Journal of Social Sciences , vol. 8(4), pages ,692-710, October.
- The attitude of Jordanian customers towards virtual stores, Int. J. Islamic Marketing and Branding, Vol. 4, No. 1, 2019
- The effect of Gender Diversity on the performance of Jordanian Banks (case of Jordan)- Academy of Accounting and Financial studies .ISSN: 1096-3685 Vol.22 No.2.2018
- The effect of the late global financial crisis on the Jordanian insurance companies profits (Case of Jordan) – European Journal f Business and Management – ISSN 2222-1905. Vol.6 No.38.2014.
- Proposing a module for transparency in accounting during crisis – International Journal of Economic, Commerce and Management – ISSN -2348-0386. Vol.2 No.12.2014.
- American Muslims’ perceptions toward transforming Islamic banking – International Journal of Economic, Commerce and Management – ISSN -2348-0386. Vol.3 No.1.2015
- Evaluating strategic quality management dimension using analytic hierarchy process and its impact on organizational success – International Journal of Research in Management – ISSN -2249-5908. Vol.1 No.5.2015
- The effect of 2008 financial crisis on Jordan banks profit– Journal of Management Research – ISSN -1941-899x. Vol.8 No.1.2016