1. Statistics for Business, in Arabic (shared), published by the Ministry of Education in Jordan, 2003.
1. Shamsi S. Bawaneh, Tax Collection Mechanism Back to Basics from Tax Bureaucracy to tax Farming: The Case of Jordan, International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol. 8, No. 12; Forthcoming
2. Shamsi S. Bawaneh and Hiba S. Al-Abbadi, Challenges Facing Entrepreneurship and MSME Sector in Jordan: An Overview, International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol. 8, No. 7; July 2017.
3. Shamsi S. Bawaneh and Ferand T., Time Management Practices and Job Satisfaction: A Case of Private University, European Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 7, No. 20, 2015.
4. Shamsi S. Bawaneh and Badran S., The Impact of Corporate Governance Application on Financial Performance of the New Ventures Jordanian Companies, Research Journal of Finance and Accounting, Vol. 6, No. 10, 2015.
5. Shamsi S. Bawaneh and Al-kayyali A., Financial Issues Facing Entrepreneurs, International Journal of Empirical Finance, Vol. 3, No. 2, 2014, 97-103.
6. Shamsi S. Bawaneh and Abzakh T., Financial Reporting Standards application by Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Jordan: An Exploratory Study, International Journal of Management Sciences, Vol. 3, No. 5, 2014.
7. Shamsi S. Bawaneh, Information Security for Organizations and Accounting Information Systems: A Jordan Banking Sector Case, International Review of Management and Business Research, Vol. 3, No. 2 Part 4; June 2014.
8. Shamsi S. Bawaneh, A prescription for developing countries to avoid chaos: A tolerant view, International Journal of Business and Social Research, Vol. 2, No. 6; November 2012. Nominated for UNESCO – MADANJEET SINGH prize for the promotion of Tolerance and non- violence 2014.
9. Shamsi S. Bawaneh, Entrepreneurship Education Package at Undergraduate University Level, American International Journal of Contemporary Research, Vol. 2, No. 7; July 2012.
10. Shamsi S. Bawaneh, Forensic Accountants in the Digital Age, Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, Vol. 3, No. 3; July 2011.
11, Shamsi S. Bawaneh, Information Technology, Accounting Information System and their effects on the quality of Accounting University Education: an empirical research applied on Jordanian Financial Institutions, Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, Vol.3, No. 2; June 2011.
12. Shamsi S. Bawaneh, Does Using Computer Technology improve Students' Performance? Evidence from a Management Accounting Course, International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol. 2, No. 10; June 2011.
13. Shamsi S. Bawaneh, The Effects of Blended learning Approach on Students’ Performance: Evidence from a Computerized Accounting course. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Vol.1, No.6; June 2011.
14. Shamsi S. Bawaneh, The Effects of Corporate Governance Requirements on Jordan Banking Sector, International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol. 2, No. 9, Special Issue May 2011.
15. M. S. Al-Shiab and Shamsi Bawaneh, Determinants of financial leasing development in Jordan, Studies in business and Economics, Vol. 14, No. 2, Sept. 2008.