Dr. Raad S. Al-Qassas received his PhD in Computer Science from the University of Glasgow, UK in 2007. Dr. Al-Qassas holds research interests mainly in the areas of Computer Networks, Mobile Computing, Wireless Communication Systems, Security and Cloud Computing. He has served on the technical program committee of many well-known international conferences and as a reviewer of well-known international academic journals. He has also served as supervisor and examiner for undergraduate and postgraduate students. Dr. Al-Qassas has been a member of the academic staff at Princess Sumaya University for Technology since 2007.
King Hussein School of Computing Sciences
+962 6 5359967
+962 6 5347295
- M. Qasaimeh, R.S. Al-Qassas, and S. Aljawarneh, Recent Development in Smart Grid Authentication Approaches: A Systematic Literature Review, Cybernetics and Information Technologies, vol 19, no 1, 2019, pp. 27-52.
- M. Qasaimeh, R.S. Al-Qassas, S. Tedmori, Software randomness analysis and evaluation of lightweight ciphers: the prospective for IoT security, Multimedia Tools and Applications, vol. 77, no. 14, 2018, Springer, pp. 18415-18449. ISSN: 1380-7501.
- S. Aljallad, R.S. Al-Qassas, M. Qasaimeh, A Group Leader Location Hiding Technique for VANETs International Journal of Distributed Systems and Technologies (IJDST), vol 8, no. 3, 2017, IGI Global, pp. 67-80
- S. Noman, M. Qasaimeh, R. S. Al-Qassas, H. Noman, Mitigating Evil Twin Attacks in Wireless 802.11 Networks at Jordan International Journal of Computer Science Issues (IJCSI), vol. 14, no. 1, 2017, pp 60-68
- R. S. Al-Qassas, Routing and the Impact of Group Mobility Model in VANETs, Journal of Computer Science, vol. 12, no. 4, 2016, Science Publications, pp. 223-231. ISSN: 1549-3636
- R. S. Al-Qassas, M. Qasaimeh, H. Alnouri, A Fingerprint Featured Data Encryption Algorithm, The 7th International Conference on Information & Communication Systems (ICICS), 5-7 April 2016, Irbid, Jordan, IEEE.
- H. A. Alnoury, M. Qasaimeh, R. S. Al-Qassas, Improved DES with Dynamic S-boxes and P-box Arrangements, Journal of Next Generation Information Technology, vol. 7, no. 1, 2016, AICIT, pp. 14 – 26. ISSN: 2092-8637
- M. Qasaimeh, A. Abran, A. Abdallah, R. S. Al-Qassas, Investigating Vincenti Engineering Principles in Support to the Auditing of Measurement Processes in Agile Organizations, Journal of Software, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 201-211, 2016. ISSN: 1796-217X
- L. Tawalbeh, N. S. Darwazeh R. S. Al-Qassas, and F. AlDosari, A Secure Cloud Computing Model based on Data Classification, Procedia Computer Science, vol. 52, 2015, Elsevier, pp. 1153-1158. ISSN: 1877-0509
- S. Hamdan, R. S. Al-Qassas, and S. Tedmori, Comparative Study on Sybil Attack Detection Schemes, International Journal of Computers and Technology, vol. 14, no. 7, 2015, pp. 5869-5876. ISSN: 2277-3061
- R. S. Al-Qassas and M. Ould-Khaoua, Performance comparison of end-to-end and on-the-spot traffic-aware techniques, International Journal of Communication Systems, vol. 26, no. 1, 2013, Wiley, pp. 13-33. ISSN: 1074-5351
- R. S. Al-Qassas, M. Ould-Khaoua and L.M. Mackenzie, Performance Evaluation of a New End-to-End Traffic-Aware Routing in MANETs, Proc. ICPADS’06, vol. 2, IEEE Computer Society Press, 2006, pp. 49-54.
- R. S. Al-Qassas, L.M. Mackenzie and M. Ould-Khaoua, Performance Study of End-to-End Traffic-Aware Routing, Proc. 39th Annual Simulation Symposium, IEEE Computer Society Press, SCS, Huntsville, AL, April 2 - 6, 2006, pp. 26-33.
- R. S. Al-Qassas, M. Ould-Khaoua and L.M. Mackenzie, A New End-to-End Traffic-Aware Routing for MANETs, Proc. 21st UK Performance Engineering Workshop, University of Newcastle, July, 2005, pp.81-90, ISSN 1368-1060.
- R. S. Al-Qassas, A. Al-Ayyoub, and M. Ould-Khaoua, Bandwidth-efficient routing protocol for mobile ad hoc networks, IEE Proc.-Software, vol. 150, no. 4, 2003, pp. 230-234.