1. Mustafa Al-Fayoumi, Yasir Ahmad, Usman Tariq, "A Heterogeneous Framework to Detect Intruder Attacks in Wireless Sensor Networks", International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications 7(12) · January 2016. doi: 10.14569/IJACSA.2016.071207.
2. Mustafa Al-Fayoumi, “DS-AKA: Dynamic and Secure Authentication and Key Agreement Protocol for UMTS Networks”, International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research (IJSER), Vol. 6, No. 2, Page(s): 1248-1257, February 2015.
3. Usman Tariq, Abdullah Al Jumah, Mustafa Al-Fayoumi, “End-to-End Route Reliability in Pervasive Multi-Channel Multi-Radio (PMCMR) Scheme for MANETS”, Journal of Applied Sciences, Vol. 15, No. 4, Page(s): 703-708, 2015. doi: 10.3923/jas.2015.703.708.
4. Mustafa Al-Fayoumi, Mohammed Alnababteh, Mohammad Daoud, Mohammad Alhawarat, “Dynamic Authentication Protocol for Mobile Networks Using Public-Key Cryptography”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Vol. 4, Issues 1, January 2015.
5. Mustafa Al-Fayoumi, “Enhanced Associative classification based on incremental mining Algorithm (E-ACIM)”, International Journal of Computer Science Issues (IJCSI), Vol. 12, Issues 1, Page(s): 124-130, January 2015.
6. Mustafa Al-Fayoumi, Sattar Aboud and Mohammad Al-Fayoumi, "Comments on the Secure Identity-Typed Bilinear Pairing Scheme", published in Jökull Journal, Vol. 64, No. 9, Page(s): 57- 61, Sept. 2014.
7. M. Alnababteh, M. Al-Fayoumi, A. Aljumah and J. Ababneh, “Associative Classification Based On Incremental Mining (ACIM)”, International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering (IJCTE), Vol. 6, No. 2, Page(s): 135-140, April 2014. doi: 10.7763/IJCTE. 2014.V6.851.
8. Mustafa Al-Fayoumi, Nidal Shilbayeh, " Cloning SIM Cards Usability Reduction in Mobile Networks", Springer’s Journal of Network and Systems Management, Vol. 22, No.2: Page(s) 259-279, April 2014. doi: 10.1007/s10922-013-9299-8.
9. Mohammad Daoud, Aladdin Ayesh, Mustafa Al-Fayoumi, Adrian Hopgood, “Location Prediction based on a Sector Snapshot for Location-Based Services”, Springer’s Journal of Network and Systems Management, Vol. 22, No.1, Page(s):23-49, January 2014. doi:10.1007/s10922-012-9258-9.
10. Mohammad Daoud, Adrian Hopgood, Mustafa Al-Fayoumi, Hani Mimi, “A New Routing Area Displacement Prediction for Location-Based Services based on an Enhanced Ant Colony, 2014 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC2014), 5-8 October, 2014, San Diego, CA, USA, 2014.
11. Mohammad Daoud, Aladddin Ayesh, Mustafa Al-Fayoumi, Adrian Hopgood, “An Enhancement Ant Colony Optimization for Routing Area Mobility Prediction over Cellular Communication Network”, 5th International Conference on Agent and Artificial Intelligence (ICAART 2013), Page(s) 392-397, 15-18 February, 2013, Barcelona, Spain, 2013.
12. Mustafa Al-Fayoumi, Ja’afer Al-Saraireh, “An Enhancement of Authentication Protocol and Key Agreement (AKA) for 3G Mobile Networks”, International Journal of Security (IJS), Vol. 5, Issue 1, 2011.
13. Mohammad Daoud, Aladddin Ayesh, Mustafa Al-Fayoumi, Adrian Hopgood, “A New Splitting-based Displacement Prediction Approach for Location-Based Services”, 2011 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (IEEE SMC 2011), Page(s) 392-397, October 9-12, 2011, Anchorage, AK, USA, 2011.
14. Mustafa Al-Fayoumi, Sattar Aboud and Mohammad Al-Fayoumi, "A New Digital Signature Scheme Based on Integer Factoring and Discrete Logarithm Problem", International Journal of Computer and Their Application (IJCA), Vol. 17, No. 2: Page(s) 1-8, June 2010.
15. Mohammad Al-Fayoumi, Sattar Aboud and Mustafa Al-Fayoumi, “Practical E-Payment Scheme”, International Journal of Computer Science Issues (IJCSI), Vol. 7, Issues 3, Pages: 18- 23, May 2010.
16. Mohammad Al-Fayoumi, Sattar Aboud, Mustafa Al-Fayoumi and Daniyal Alghazzawi, "Efficient E-Payment Protocol Using Hash Chain", European, Mediterranean & Middle Eastern Conference on Information Systems 2010 (EMICIS2010) April 12-13, 2010, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
17. Sattar Aboud, Al-Mohammad Fayoumi, Mustafa Al-Fayoumi and Haidar Jabbar, "An Efficient RSA Public Key Encryption Scheme", Fifth IEEE International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations (ITNG 2008), 7-9 April 2008, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, Pages: 127 – 130.
18. Mustafa Al-Fayoumi, Shadi Nashwan and Sufian Yousef and Abdel-Rahman Alzoubaidi, “A New Hybrid Approach of Symmetric/Asymmetric Authentication Protocol for Future Mobile Networks”, Third IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMob 2007), pp.29, New York, USA, 2007.
19. Mustafa Al-Fayoumi, Shadi Nashwan and Sufian Yousef, “Exploiting Public Key Cryptography against Third-Party Attacks in GSM, GPRS, UMTS and 4G Wireless”, 2005 Fourth Generation Mobile Forum Conference (4GMF’2005) in San Diego, California, July 7-8, 2005.