Dr. Malik Qasaimeh is an associate professor of Software Engineering at Princess Sumaya University for Technology, Jordan. He received his PhD degree in Software Engineering from the University of Quebec, Canada. He holds a Master’s degree in Information Systems Security from Concordia University, Canada. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from Jordan University of Science & Technology, Jordan. He has published several papers in reputed journals and international conferences. His research interests include information security, Cryptography and Software Engineering.
King Hussein School of Computing Sciences
- Malik Qasaimeh, Raad S. Al-Qassas, Fida Moh`d and Shadi Aljawarneh, “A Novel Simplified AES Algorithm for Lightweight Real-Time Applications: Testing and Discussion”, Recent Patents on Computer Science, vol 12 no1, 2019.
- Malik Qasaimeh, Raad S. Al-Qassas, Shadi Aljawarneh, "Recent Development in Smart Grid Authentication Approaches: A Systematic Literature Review", Cybernetics and Information Technologies, vol 19, no 1, 2019.
- Malik Qasaimeh, Raad Al-Qassas, Sara Tedmori, "Software randomness analysis and evaluation of lightweight ciphers: the prospective for IoT security", Multimedia Tools and Applications, vol 77, no 17, 2018.
- Malik Qasaimeh, Ala’a Shamlawi, Tariq Khairallah "Black Box Evaluation of Web Application Scanners: A Standards Mapping Approach", Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, vol 96, no 14, 2018.
- Malik Qasaimeh, Raad S. Al-Qassas, “Randomness Analysis of DES Ciphers Produced with Various Dynamic Arrangements”, Journal of Computer Science, vol 12 no.13, 2017.
- Malik Qasaimeh, Raad S. Al-Qassas, “Comparative Randomness Analysis of DES Variants”. Recent Patents on Computer Science, vol 10, no 3, 2017.
- Mahmood Alsaadi, Malik Qasaimeh, Sara Tedmori, "HIPAA Security and Privacy Rules Auditing in Extreme Programming Environments", International Journal of Information Systems in the Service Sector, vol 9, no.1, 2017.
- Aljallad, Shaker, Raad S. Al-Qassas and Malik Qasaimeh. "A Group Leader Location Hiding Technique for VANETs," International Journal of Distributed Systems and Technologies, vol 8, no 3, 2017.
- Sinan Ameen Noman, Malik Qasaimeh, Raad Al-Qassas, Haitham Ameen Noman, "Mitigating Evil Twin Attacks in Wireless 802.11", International Journal of Computer Science Issues (IJCSI), vol 14, no 1, 2017.
- Ahmad Qasaimeh, Malik Qasaimeh, Zaydoun Abu Salem, Khalid Melhem, Falah Bani Hani and Mohammad Raji Abdallah, "Adaptive Sugeno Fuzzy Clustering System for Intelligent Monitoring of Inorganic Materials in Wastewater Aeration Tanks", vol 9, no 6, 2017.
- Hassan A. Alnoury, Malik Qasaimeh and Raad S. Al-Qassas, “Improved DES with Dynamic S-boxes arrangements", Journal of Next Generation Information Technology vol. 7, no. 1, 2016.
- Malik Qasaimeh, Alain Abran, Ammar Abdallah, Raad Al Qasas "Investigating Vincenti Engineering Principles to Support the Auditing Process in Agile Organizations" Journal of Software, vol. 11, no. 2, 2016.
- Malik Qasaimeh, Alain Abran “An Audit Model for ISO 9001 Traceability Requirements in Agile (XP) Environments”, journal of Software, vol 8, no 7, 1556-1567, Jul 2013.
- Mohammad Ababneh, Malik Qasaimeh, Duminda Wijesekera & Paulo Costa. “Performance of Generating Dialogs from Ontology and Context”, 15th ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications, Nov 2018 Aqaba, Jordan.
- Esraa Al-Shammari, Ali Hadi, Malik Qasaimeh, "Smart Parser for Identifying and Detecting Insecure Functions", International Conference on New Trends in Computing Sciences (ICTCS), 11-13 Oct 2017 Amman, Jordan.
- R. S. Al-Qassas, Malik Qasaimeh, H. Alnouri, A Fingerprint Featured Data Encryption Algorithm, The 7th IEEE International Conference on Information & Communication Systems (ICICS), 5-7 April 2016, Irbid, Jordan.
- Malik Qasaimeh and Alain Abran, "Design and Assessment for Agile Auditing Model: The Case of ISO 9001 Traceability Requirements, ”Lecture Notes on Software Engineering”, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 189-194, 2015. (Selected paper)
- Malik Qasaimeh, Alain Abran “Design and Assessment for Agile Auditing Model: The Case of ISO 9001 Traceability Requirements”, 6th International Conference on Software Technology and Engineering, September 2014, Paris, France. (Best Oral presentation Award). Acceptance rate 33%.
- Malik Qasaimeh, Abran Alain, "Extending Extreme Programming User Stories to Meet ISO 9001 Formality Requirements”, Journal of Software Engineering and Applications, vol.4, no.11, 2011, pp. 626-638.
- Malik Qasaimeh, Alain Abran, "Design of an Auditing Checklist for Software Traceability using Evaluation Theory: The Case of XP and ISO 9001", International Summer Research Symposium on Software Engineering Measurement, August 2011, Montreal, Canada.
- Malik Qasaimeh, Alain Abran, "Agile process Support for Certification Requirement: The case of XP and ISO 9001", International Summer Research Symposium on Software Engineering Measurement, Montreal, Canada, August 2010.
- Malik Qasaimeh, Alain Abran, "Investigation of the Capability of XP to Support the Requirements of ISO 9001 Software Process Certification," Eighth ACIS International Conference on Software Engineering Research, Management and Applications, Montreal, Canada, May, 2010.
- Malik Qasaimeh, Hossein Mehrfard, Abdelwahab Hamou-Lhadj “Comparing Agile Software Processes Based on the Software Development Project Requirements” IEEE International Conference on Innovation in Software Engineering. Vienna 10-12 December 2008.
- Malik Qasaimeh, Yang Zing, A.Ben Hamza “Statistical Mesh Distributions for 3D Object Topology ". IEEE International Symposium on Signal Processing and its Applications in conjunction with the International Conference on Information Sciences, Signal Processing and its Applications, UAE, 12-15 February 2007.
Thesis and Technical Reports:
- Malik Qasaimeh, “Auditing for ISO 9001 Requirements in the Context of Agile Software Processes”, PhD thesis, École de Technologie Supérieure, Université du Québec, Montréal, Canada, 2012.
- Malik Qasaimeh, "Geometric and Topological Modeling of 3D Graphics", Technical Report, Department of CIISE, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada, May 2007.
- Malik Qasaimeh, "Fuzzy Rules Approach for Arabic Text Categorization", Technical Report , Department of CS, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid, Jordan, May 2003.