Dr. Malik Qasaimeh is an Assistant Professor of Software Engineering at Princess Sumaya University for Technology, Jordan. He received his PhD degree in Software Engineering from the University of Quebec (Canada, 2012). He holds a Master’s degree in Information Systems Security from Concordia University (Canada, 2007), and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from Jordan University of Science & Technology (Jordan, 2003). He has published several papers in reputed journals and international conferences. His research interests include information security, Cryptography and Software Engineering.
Head of Software Engineering Department
King Hussein School of Computing Sciences
- Malik Qasaimeh, Alain Abran, Ammar Abdallah, Raad Al Qasas "Investigating Vincenti Engineering Principles to Support the Auditing Process in Agile Organizations" Journal of Software, vol. 11, no. 2, 2016.
- Malik Qasaimeh, Alain Abran “An Audit Model for ISO 9001 Traceability Requirements in Agile (XP) Environments”, journal of Software, vol 8, no 7, 1556-1567, Jul 2013.
- R. S. Al-Qassas, Malik Qasaimeh, H. Alnouri, A Fingerprint Featured Data Encryption Algorithm, The 7th IEEE International Conference on Information & Communication Systems (ICICS), 5-7 April 2016, Irbid, Jordan.
- Malik Qasaimeh and Alain Abran, "Design and Assessment for Agile Auditing Model: The Case of ISO 9001 Traceability Requirements, ”Lecture Notes on Software Engineering”, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 189-194, 2015. (Selected paper)
- Malik Qasaimeh, Alain Abran “Design and Assessment for Agile Auditing Model: The Case of ISO 9001 Traceability Requirements”, 6th International Conference on Software Technology and Engineering, September 2014, Paris, France. (Best Oral presentation Award). Acceptance rate 33%.
- Malik Qasaimeh, Abran Alain, "Extending Extreme Programming User Stories to Meet ISO 9001 Formality Requirements”, Journal of Software Engineering and Applications, vol.4, no.11, 2011, pp. 626-638.
- Malik Qasaimeh, Alain Abran, "Design of an Auditing Checklist for Software Traceability using Evaluation Theory: The Case of XP and ISO 9001", International Summer Research Symposium on Software Engineering Measurement, August 2011, Montreal, Canada.
- Malik Qasaimeh, Alain Abran, "Agile process Support for Certification Requirement: The case of XP and ISO 9001", International Summer Research Symposium on Software Engineering Measurement, Montreal, Canada, August 2010.
- Malik Qasaimeh, Alain Abran, "Investigation of the Capability of XP to Support the Requirements of ISO 9001 Software Process Certification," Eighth ACIS International Conference on Software Engineering Research, Management and Applications, Montreal, Canada, May, 2010.
- Malik Qasaimeh, Hossein Mehrfard, Abdelwahab Hamou-Lhadj “Comparing Agile Software Processes Based on the Software Development Project Requirements” IEEE International Conference on Innovation in Software Engineering. Vienna 10-12 December 2008.
- Malik Qasaimeh, Yang Zing, A.Ben Hamza “Statistical Mesh Distributions for 3D Object Topology ". IEEE International Symposium on Signal Processing and its Applications in conjunction with the International Conference on Information Sciences, Signal Processing and its Applications, UAE, 12-15 February 2007.