Dr. Mahmoud DarAssi received his BSc degree in Mathematics from the Hashemite University in 2000. He was the first of his class. In 2002 Dr. DarAssi awarded his MSc degree in Mathematics from the University of Jordan. Dr. DarAssi have worked as a lecturer in the Department of Mathematics at the Hashemite University from 2002-2008. In 2011 he received his MA in Mathematics from the University of Alabama and the PhD in Applied Mathematics from the University of Alabama in 2014. During the time period 2009-2014 Dr. DarAssi was working as a teaching assistant in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Alabama. From September 2014 to September 2019 Dr. DarAssi was working as an Assistant Professor and since September 2019 Dr. DarAssi becomes an associate professor at the Department of Basic Sciences at the Princess Sumaya University for Technology. His research interests are in Fluids Hydrodynamics, Heat transfer, Stability Analysis, Perturbations, Numerical solutions for ODEs and PDEs, Bio-mathematics and disease and computer virus spread.
King Abdullah II School of Engineering
- Hadji, L and DarAssi, M; Influence of sedimentation on the threshold for Soret-driven convection in colloidal suspensions, Physical Review E, 89, 2014, 013014-1-13.
- DarAssi, M and Hadji, L; Analysis of the Interplay Between Sedimentation and Ther- mophoresis in the Presence of Convection in Colloidal Suspensions, Proceedings of the ASME 2014 4th Joint US-European Fluids Engineering Division Summer Meeting, 2014.
- DarAssi, M; Convection in moderately high concentrated colloidal suspensions, Interna- tional Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 115, 2017, 835-850.
- Ahmad, A, Abu hour, Y and DarAssi, M; Advance System and Model to Predict Malicious Files Prorogation inside Computer Network, IET Networks, 8, 2019, 38-47.
- DarAssi, M, Safi, M and Hdaibat, B; A delayed SEIR epidemic model with pulse vacci- nation and treatment, Nonlinear Studies, 25, 2018, 521-534.
- Safi, M and DarAssi, M; Mathematical analysis of ectoparasite-borne diseases model, Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 41, 2018, 8248-8257.
- Safi, M and DarAssi, M; Mathematical analysis of an age-structured HSV-2 model, Jour- nal of Computational Methods in Science and Engineering, 19, 2019, 841-856.
- Muhammad Altaf Khan, Khanadan Khan, Safi M and DarAssi M; A Discrete Model of TB Dynamics in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa-Pakistan, Computer Modeling in Engineering and Sciences, 123, 2020, 777-795.
- DarAssi, M and Abu hour, Y; Residual power series technique for solving Fokker-Plank equation, Italian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Paper Accepted.
- Khader, M and DarAssi, M; Residual power series method for solving nonlinear reaction- diffusion-convection problems, Boletim da Sociedade Paranaensede Matematica, Paper Accepted.
- Ahmad, A, Abu hour, Y and DarAssi, M; Effects of Computer Networks Viruses under the Influence of Removable Devices, International Journal of Dynamical Systems and Differential Equations, Paper Accepted.
- DarAssi, M and Safi, M; Global dynamics of a discrete SEIR epidemic model with treat- ment, Paper Submitted.
- DarAssi, M and Safi, M; Analysis of an SIRS Epidemic Model for a Disease Geographic Spread , Paper Submitted.
- DarAssi, M; Convective Stability of CO2 Sequestration in a Porous Medium, Paper Submitted.