Khaled W. Mahmoud get his BSc degree in Computer Science from Jordan University on June 1992, MSc degree in Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence) from Jordan University on 1998 and PhD degree in Print Security and Digital Watermarking from Loughborough University (UK) on 2004. This was followed by academic appointments at ZARQA Private University as an assistance Professor in computer Science. On 2018 he joined Princess Sumaya University as an academic staff in computer science department. His areas of interest include Information security, Digital watermarking, Image forgery detection, AI and Arabic language processing.
King Hussein School of Computing Sciences
- B. E. Fayyadh, K. Mansour, and K. W. Mahmoud, “A new password au- thentication mechanism using 2d shapes,” in The International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT 2018), vol. 8, Applied Science University (Jordan), 2018.
- K. W. Mahmoud, K. Mansour, and A. Makableh, “Detecting password file theft using predefined time-delays between certain password charac- ters,” Journal of Telecommunications and Information Technology, vol. 4, pp. 101–108, 2017.
- K. W. Mahmoud, “Elastic password: A new mechanism for strengthening passwords using time delays between keystrokes,” in 2017 8th International Conference on Information and Communication Systems (ICICS), vol. 8, Jordan University of Science and Technology, 2017.
- K. Mahmoud and A. Abu-AlRukab, “Copy-move forgery detection using zernike and pseudo zernike moments,” The International Arab Journal of Information Technology (IAJIT), vol. 13, no. 6A, pp. 930–937, 2016.
- K. W. Mahmoud and A. H. A. Al-Rukab, “Moment based copy move forgery detection methods,” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, vol. 14, no. 7, pp. 28–35, 2016.
- A. N T and M. Khaled, “Global position system location-based authen- tication (kerberos as an example),” International Journal of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 13–18, 2016.
- N. T. Abdelmajid, M. A. Hossain, S. Shepherd, and K. Mahmoud, “Im- proved kerberos security protocol evaluation using modified ban logic,” in 2010 10th IEEE International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (CIT 2010), pp. 1610–1615, IEEE, 2010.
- N. T. Abdelmajid, M. A. Hossain, S. Shepherd, and K. Mahmoud, “Location-based kerberos authentication protocol,” in Social Computing (SocialCom), 2010 IEEE Second International Conference on, pp. 1099– 1104, IEEE, 2010.
- J. Blackledge and M. Khaled, “Printed document authentication using tex- ture coding,” ISAST Transaction on Electronics and Signal Processing, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 81–98, 2009.
- N. Abdelmajid, H. Alamgir, S. Simon, and K. Mahmoud, “’where you are’ based authentication: An improved security protocol using ban logic,” in The 7th European Conference On Information Warefare And Security, University Of Plymouth, (UK), 2008.
- M. A. Ryash, K. W. Mahmoud, N. Yousif, N. Adayleh, and A. Souki, Computer, For Secondary School. Jordan: The Ministry of Education, 1 ed., 2006.
- K. W. Mahmoud, S. Datta, and J. A. Flint, “Frequency domain water- marking: An overview.,” Int. Arab J. Inf. Technol., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 33–47, 2005.
- A. Alshraia, A. Hyasat, K. Hamam, K. W. Mahmoud, S. Sarhan, S. Aboat- iah, E. Aborub, M. Elamayreh, N. Alabedy, and H. Khfaja, The Computer, For Secondary School. Jordan: The Ministry of Education, 1 ed., 2004.
- K. W. Mahmoud, J. M. Blackledge, S. Datta, and J. A. Flint, “Print protection using a diffused background watermark,” in ACIT2004 – 5th Inter- national Arab Conference on Information Technology, pp. 627–634, 2004.
- K. W. Mahmoud, Low Resolution Watermarking for Print Security. PhD thesis, Loughborough University, 2004.
- K. W. Mahmoud, J. M. Blackledge, S. Datta, and J. A. Flint, “Print pro- tection using high-frequency fractal noise,” in Security, Steganography, and Watermarking of Multimedia Contents VI, vol. 5306, pp. 446–455, Inter- national Society for Optics and Photonics, 2004.
- E. Aborub, M. Elamayreh, and K. W. Mahmoud, The Computer, For High School Inclusive. Jordan: The Ministry of Education, 1 ed., 2002.
- K. W. Mahmoud, “A study of the efficiency of tms-based production rule system,” Master’s thesis, Jordan University, 1997.