Dr. Moh’d earned his PhD in Mathematics from Memorial University, St. John’s, Canada in October 2008. He received his M.Sc. in Mathematics from Yarmouk University, Irbid, Jordan, in February of 2002, after having taken his B.Sc. in Mathematics from the University of Damascus, Syria in February of 1998. Dr. Moh’d is currently serving as Head of the Department of Basic Sciences at Princess Sumaya University for Technology, Amman, Jordan (May 2013 - August 2013 and May 2014-present). He has been an Assistant Professor at PSUT since September 2012. Prior to that, he was a Lecturer at Al al-Bayt University, Mafraq, Jordan (September 2009 - 2012) and at the Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John’s, Canada (September 2007 - December 2008). He also served as a Lecturer at Jerash University, Jordan (October 2001 - October 2002), and as a Teaching Assistant at Yarmouk University, Irbid, Jordan (September 1999 - June 2001).
King Abdullah II School of Engineering
+962 6 5359949
- F. Moh’D, An algebraic method for computing N€(f), Topology and Its Applications, Volume 161, No. 1 (2014), 1-16.
- F. Moh’D, Coincidence Nielsen numbers for covering maps for smoothmanifolds, Topology and Its Applications, 157 (2010), 417-438.
- F. Moh’D, The coincidence Nielsen number for covering maps for orientablemanifolds, Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Issue6, Volume 45 (2014), 875-923.
- F. Moh’D, The covering index and the covering Nielsen number, Topology and Its Applications, 206(2016) 8-23.
- F. Moh’D and M. Refai, More properties of flexible graded modules,Italian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, n.32-2014 (103-114).
- M. Refai and F. Moh’D, Characterizations of augmented graded rings,Turkish Journal of Mathematics, 29 (2005), 211-220.
- Refai, Mashhoor; Moh’D, Fida , First strongly graded modules. Int. J.Math. Game Theory Algebra 15 (2006), no. 4, 451–457.
- M. Refai and F. Moh’D, More properties on various types of strongly graded Rings, Pacific-Asian Journal of Mathematics, Volume 1, No. 2 (2007),129–135.
- Mashhoor Refai and Fida Moh’D, On flexible graded modules, Italian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, No. 22, 2007.
- F. Moh'D, Group graded types of Bezout modules, Communications of the Korean Mathematical
Society, 32 (2017), No. 3, pp. 523-534.
- F. Moh'D and Maisa Khader, Graded modules over first strongly graded rings, Malaysian Journal of Mathematical Sciences, 11(2): 163-178 (2017).
- F. Moh'D, M. Refai, and M. Ahmed, On the structure of augmented graded rings, accepted for publications in JP Journal of Algebra, Number Theory and Applications.
M. Qasaimeh, R. Al-Qassas, and F. Moh'd, The design and evaluation of reduced AES for lightweight applications, submitted.