- Qutaishat, F. T., 2018."The Moderating Effect of Information Technology on the Relationship between Self-Efficacy and Self-Management for Patients with Diabetes in Jordan". International Journal of Electronic Healthcare (Special Issue on Bridging the Digital Divide in Healthcare). Vol.10, No.1/2, pp.81 – 95. Scopus (Elsevier).
- Qutaishat, F. T., 2013. "Users' Perceptions towards Website Quality and its Effect on Intention to use E-government Services in Jordan ". Published in International Business Research, Vol. 6, No. 1.
- Al- Manasra, E., Abu Zaid, M. & Qutaishat, F. T., 2013. “Investigating the Impact of Website Quality on Consumers’ Satisfaction in Jordanian Telecommunication Sector”. Published in The Arab Economic & Business Journal, eighth issue, pp. 31-37. Hosted by ELSVIER on Behalf of Holy Spirit University of Kaslik.
- Qutaishat, F. T., Abu Zaid, M., Khattab, S. & Al- Manasra, E., 2012.
"The Effect of ERP Successful Implementation on Employees' Productivity, Service Quality and Innovation: An Empirical Study in the Jordanian Telecommunication Organizations". Published in International Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 7, No. 19, pp. 45-54.
- Khattab, S., Al- Manasra, E., Abu Zaid, M. & Qutaishat, F. T., 2012. "Individualist, Collectivist and Gender Moderated Differences toward online Purchase Intention in Jordan". Published in International Business Research, Vol. 5, No. 8, pp. 85-93.
- Qutaishat, F. T., 2011. “Information Personalisation Needs for People with Multiple Sclerosis: Implications and Design Guidelines”. Published in European Journal of Social Sciences Volume 21 Issue 2, pp. 287-301, ISSN: 1450-2267.
- Qutaishat, F.T., Probets, S.G. & Hepworth, M., 2010. “An Investigation into the Desire for Personalised Information Provision by People with Multiple Sclerosis”. Published in the 14th International Business Information Management Association Conference 2010, 23- 24 June, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Qutaishat, F., 2007. “An Investigation of Web-based Personalisation Technologies for Information Provision Focussing on the Multiple Sclerosis Community”. PhD thesis, Loughborough University.
- Qutaishat, F., 2003. “A Personalised Web-Based Information Provision for Multiple Sclerosis Community Using XML Technology”. MSc. Dissertation, Loughborough University.