Vision, Mission ,Goals and Values
To be the leading program that provides interactive media and animation education in Jordan and in the region.
The mission of the computer graphics and animation program at PSUT is to maintain high-quality study plan that delivers state-of-the-art knowledge in computer graphics and animation. Also, emphasize excellence in teaching and community service, and partnership with industry. The program should enable students to achieve mastery in the area of digital animation and motion arts, interactive media and game arts, digital imaging and emerging arts. Correspondingly, the program should graduate qualified professionals in the field of animation and interactive media, who are ready to compete and satisfy labor market needs.
- Attract talented students and provide them with a high-quality education to compete in the labor market.
- Ensure the constant development of the education process, quality assurance, and quality of academic program in accordance with international standards.
- Enhance the relationship with the local community to achieve integration between the educational and local environments and contribute to the development.
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Apply critical thinking skills and provide artistic decisions to computer graphics related problems.
- Demonstrate proficiency of specific theoretical, practical and critical skills within computer graphics and animation.