Vision, Mission and objectives
KTSBT aspires to be among the best business technology schools in Jordan and in the region.
KTSBT seeks to pursue excellence in teaching, scientific research, and community service in order to graduate qualified and well-prepared professionals in the field of Business Technology, who are ready to compete, acquire skills, and satisfy job market needs.
KTSBT's commitment to excellence is reflected in the following objectives:
- Attracting outstanding students and providing them with a high-quality education to graduate qualified professionals who adhere to business ethics, possess technological intelligence and are able to compete in the labor market.
- Recruiting, developing, and retaining talented staff and students in addition to supporting their productivity and ongoing development.
- Ensuring the constant development of the education process, quality assurance, and quality of academic programs in accordance with the Higher Education Accreditation Commission (HEAC) and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) quality standards.
- Encouraging the promotion, support, and improvement of the scientific research policy in the School, to foster innovation, creativity and conduct applied research.
- Contributing to the development and strengthening the relationship with the local community, thus achieving integration between the educational and local environments.
- Seeking operational excellence by developing self-assessment procedures and quality assurance, and applying quality standards effectively on the academic and administrative levels.
KTSBT values are:
- Respect, Diversity and Pluralism: Providing a high level of service to fellow members of the PSUT community and treating every stakeholder with dignity.
- Integrity and Ethics: Safeguarding realism and commitment to professional ethics at all times and building relationships based on mutual trust both inside and outside the University through a commitment to honesty and integrity.
- Professionalism: Taking appropriate action to ensure the continuous advancement and/or improvement in one’s academic or professional discipline as an individual contributor, as a team member, and/or as an organizational leader.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Promoting teamwork and cooperation to accomplish cross-faculty goals and objectives.
- Innovation and Flexibility: Providing and/or encouraging new ideas that could improve organization within the School by creating an atmosphere that is open to and adapts well to change.
- Social Responsibility: Expressing care and understanding towards the broader community in addition to the stewardship of environmental and public resources.
- Life-long Learning: Instilling passion and appreciation for knowledge through acknowledging that learning facilitates achievement and success in life at both the personal and professional levels, as well as recognizing cultural diversity and its significant role in the development of individuals and the broader community.