- Activating and disseminating quality culture, and contributing to the training and performance development of the teaching and administrative staff for all matters related to quality assurance and accreditation.
- Participating in the control and monitoring of quality levels and the process of strategic planning and implementation at the University, in addition to assisting the process of self-assessment within PSUT’s work teams.
- Preparing the University’s quality and accreditation manual and supervising the preparation and documentation of the procedures manuals, ensuring that they are distributed within the University, and monitoring their update and development.
- Assisting in the management and supervision of quality assurance committees and related work teams within the Schools and departments.
- Promoting the application of local and international accreditation standards, and facilitating coordination with the concerned academic departments and administrative units to monitor the application of both general and private accreditation standards.
- Monitoring all matters related to general and private accreditation between the University and the Jordanian HEAC.
- Providing effective mechanisms for managing and measuring institutional and functional performance and assisting to deploy those mechanisms, as well as ensuring the continuous improvement of all the University's work and operations to ensure high quality standards. Arranging and facilitating visits from external audit teams, in coordination with the relevant departments of the University, the Jordanian HEAC and any other internal and external evaluation and accreditation bodies.
- Providing all necessary reports and statistics, in addition to providing the decision-makers with any necessary databases.
- Cooperating with local and international partner organizations to share experiences in the field of quality and accreditation system development.