a. The documents required to apply for undergraduate programs:
1. The original transcript of the General Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification, certified by the Jordanian Ministry of Education.
2. The student’s original birth certificate or a certified copy.
3. A certified copy of the civil status ID (for Jordanian students), or passport (for non-Jordanians).
4. Three recent, color personal photos.
5. A copy of the Military Service notebook - the data page and the postponement page (for Jordanian male students).
b. Additional documents required for transfer students from other universities:
1. An official transcript from the previous university, certified by the Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
2. A certified copy of the course descriptions for courses taken at the previous university.
3. A certificate of good conduct, certified by the previous university.
For more information, you can contact us via the following e-mail addresses and telephone numbers:
- Dr.Abdul Ghafoor Ahmad -
- Eman Thoqan - 0775404614 -
- Shareef Al-badarneh - 0789338836 - email@example.com