Tuition fees payable to Princess Sumaya University for Technology should be paid before the start of each semester.
Tuition fees are calculated according to the academic specialization in which the student is registered and can be paid via the following steps:
1. Enter the online application.
2. Select "Pay admission and registration fees”.
3. Fill out the field with the number of registered hours and click on the "Calculate" button.
4. Payment is made according to the amount calculated to obtain the university number.
5. Click on the "Online Payment" button.
Tuition fees can be paid via the online payment system using Master Card, Visa Card or http://www.efawateercom.jo
In case of making online payment via e-fawateercom, please follow these steps:
1. Open the e-fawateercom application.
2. Choose "Education".
3. Choose Princess Sumaya University for Technology.
4. Choose “Other Services”.
5. Choose "e-Payment Number".
6. Choose “Inquire”.
7. Choose “Pay Bill”.
8. Complete and confirm the process.
For more information, you can contact us via the following e-mail addresses and telephone numbers:
- Technical support : 065504141 - Mr.Fakhri : 0795838534
- Student accountant :