The Erasmus + Capacity Building in Higher Education Project:
Enhancing Teaching, Learning and Graduate Employability through University-Enterprise Cooperation (ELEGANT)
Was officially launched at the kick off meeting on 9 – 10 February 2020 at the Hilton Dead Sea Resort, Jordan, organized by Princess Sumaya University for Technology “PSUT”. This was an opportunity for all project partners to come together to discuss and exchange ideas about the project activities and building the road map to secure the success of these activities.
The meeting was opened by welcoming speeches from Prof. Mashhoor Al Refai-President of PSUT, after that there were speeches from Prof. Ahmad Abu El-Haija-Director of National Erasmus+ Office in Jordan, Prof. Nebojsa Stojcic, Vice Rector, University of Dubrovink, and the Coordinator of project, and finally H.E the Ambassador of Croatia to Egypt and Jordan Mr Tomislav Bosnjak.
Every partner representative made a short presentation of their own institution and described their specific objectives in the ELEGANT project. They also presented the upcoming activities of the project which would enable partners to have profitable exchanges and benefit from their collaboration. The upcoming activities was discussed in detail and the role of each partner clearly identified.
Representatives from the following institutions attended the meeting:
Coordinator: University of Dubrovnik, Croatia
· Staffordshire University – UK
· University Polytecnica delle Marche –Ancona, Italy
· Psicoglobal Co.- Portugal
· Modern University for Business and Science- Lebanon
· Beirut Arab University - Lebanon
· Syndicate of computer Science-Lebanon
· Jordan University for Science and Technology-Jordan
· Al Balqa Applied University-Jordan
· The Information and Communications Technology Association of Jordan (int@j) – Jordan
· Princess Sumaya University for Technology-Jordan