- Books and Book Chapters
- Statistics for Business, in Arabic (shared), published by the Ministry of Education in Jordan, 2003.
- Chapter in a Book:
- Shamsi S. Bawaneh, Securing Information Technology for Banks and Accounting Information Systems. In Ajaykumar, B.S. and Sarker, D. (Eds.), Advanced Engineering Research and Applications. Delhi: India, Research India Publications, forthcoming. This book will be submitted to possible indexing in major indexing services like SCOPUS, IET.
- Bawaneh, S., Impact of Corporate Governance on Financial Institutions’ Performance: A Board Composition case, Asian Economic and Financial Review, Vol. 10, No. 1; 2020, pages 54-63.
- Bawaneh, S., Using The Balanced Scorecard Perspectives to Measure The Performance of Manufacturing Companies in Jordan, Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal, Vol. 23, No. 5; 2019, pages 1-15.
- Bawaneh, S., Management Accounting Practices: A Case of Jordanian Manufacturing Companies, Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Journal (APMAJ), Vol. 13, No. 3; 2018, pages 25-52.
- Bawaneh, S., Securing Information Technology for Banks and Accounting Information Systems, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol. 13, No. 6; 2018, pages 3291-3300.
5. Bawaneh, S., Tax Collection Mechanism Back to Basics from Tax Bureaucracy to tax Farming: The Case of Jordan, International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol. 8, No. 12; December 2017.
6. Bawaneh, S., and Hiba S. Al-Abbadi, Challenges Facing Entrepreneurship and MSME Sector in Jordan: An Overview, International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol. 8, No. 7; July 2017.
7. Bawaneh, S., and Ferand T., Time Management Practices and Job Satisfaction: A Case of Private University, European Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 7, No. 20, 2015.
8. Bawaneh, S., and Badran S., The Impact of Corporate Governance Application on Financial Performance of the New Ventures Jordanian Companies, Research Journal of Finance and Accounting, Vol. 6, No. 10, 2015.
9. Bawaneh, S., and Al-kayyali A., Financial Issues Facing Entrepreneurs, International Journal of Empirical Finance, Vol. 3, No. 2, 2014, 97-103.
10. Bawaneh, S., and Abzakh T., Financial Reporting Standards application by Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Jordan: An Exploratory Study, International Journal of Management Sciences, Vol. 3, No. 5, 2014.
11. Bawaneh, S., Information Security for Organizations and Accounting Information Systems: A Jordan Banking Sector Case, International Review of Management and Business Research, Vol. 3, No. 2 Part 4; June 2014.
12. Bawaneh, S., A prescription for developing countries to avoid chaos: A tolerant view, International Journal of Business and Social Research, Vol. 2, No. 6; November 2012. Nominated for UNESCO – MADANJEET SINGH prize for the promotion of Tolerance and non- violence 2014.
13. Bawaneh, S., Entrepreneurship Education Package at Undergraduate University Level, American International Journal of Contemporary Research, Vol. 2, No. 7; July 2012.
14. Bawaneh, S., Forensic Accountants in the Digital Age, Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, Vol. 3, No. 3; July 2011.
15, Bawaneh, S., Information Technology, Accounting Information System and their effects on the quality of Accounting University Education: an empirical research applied on Jordanian Financial Institutions, Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, Vol.3, No. 2; June 2011.
16. Bawaneh, S., Does Using Computer Technology improve Students' Performance? Evidence from a Management Accounting Course, International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol. 2, No. 10; June 2011.
17. Bawaneh, S.,The Effects of Blended learning Approach on Students’ Performance: Evidence from a Computerized Accounting course. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Vol.1, No.6; June 2011.
18. Bawaneh, S., The Effects of Corporate Governance Requirements on Jordan Banking Sector, International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol. 2, No. 9, Special Issue May 2011.
19. M. S. Al-Shiab and Bawaneh, S., Determinants of financial leasing development in Jordan, Studies in business and Economics, Vol. 14, No. 2, Sept. 2008.