Sara Tedmori: In 2001, she received her B.Sc. degree in Computer Science from the American University of Beirut, Lebanon. In 2003, she obtained her M.Sc. degree in Multimedia and Internet Computing from Loughborough University in the UK, where she also gained her Engineering Doctorate in Computer Science in 2008. Currently she is an Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science at Princess Sumaya University of Technology, Jordan. Her research interests include: Natural Language Processing, Sentiment Analysis, Data Mining, Image Processing, Video Coding, Cryptography, Social Networks, Web Technologies, and Classification.
كلية الملك الحسين لعلوم الحوسبة
Publications since 2014:
- Biltawi, M., Al-Naymat, G., Tedmori, S., Arabic Sentiment Classification: A Hybrid Approach, Paper accepted for publication in the International Conference on new Trends in Computing Sciences, October 2017.
- Biltawi, M., Awajan, A., Tedmori, S. and Al-Kouz, A., Exploiting Multilingual Wikipedia to Improve Arabic Named Entity Resources, in International Arab Journal of Information Technology,Vol. 14, No. 4A, Special Issue 2017, pp 598-606, 2017
- Alweshah, M., Hammouri, A.I., Tedmori, S. , Biogeography-Based Optimization for data Classification Problems, in International Journal of Data Mining Modelling and Management, Vol 9, No 2, 2017
- Tedmori, S., Awajan, A., “Sentiment Analysis Main Tasks and Applications: A Survey”, Accepted for publication in Journal of Information Processing Systems. 2017
- Tedmori, S., “Privacy Preserving Method for Knowledge Discovered by Data Mining”, Accepted for publication in International Journal of Information and Communication Technology. 2017
- Alzubi, O., Alzubi, J., Tedmori, S., Rashaideh, H., and Almomani, O., “Consensus-Based Combining Method for Classifier Ensembles”, accepted for publication in the International Arab Journal of Information Technology. 2017
- Alsaadi, M., Qasaimeh, M., Tedmori, S., and Almakadmeh, K. “Support for HIPAA Security and Privacy Requirements Auditability in Extreme Programming Environments”. International Journal of Information Systems in the Service Sector (IJISSS), to appear in Vol 9. No. 1, 2017
- Biltawi, M., Awajan, A., Tedmori, S. and Al-Kouz, A. (2016). “Exploiting Multilingual Wikipedia to improve Arabic Named Entity Resources”, in International Arab Conference on Information Technology, Sultan Moulay Slimane University, Beni Mellal, Morocco
- Al-Najdawi, N., Tedmori, S., Alzubi, O., Alzubi, J. (2016). "A Frequency Based Hierarchical Fast Search Block Matching Algorithm for Fast Video Communication", in International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications Vol 7, No 4.
- Tedmori, S., Al-Lahaseh, R. (2016) “Towards a Selfie Social Network with Automatically Generated Sentiment-Bearing Hashtags” in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference of Computer Science & Information Technology, Amman.
- Bilto, M., Etaiwi, W., Tedmori, S., Hudaib, A. and Awajan, A. (2016) “SENTIMENT CLASSIFICATION TECHNIQUES FOR ARABIC LANGUAGE: A SURVEY”, The 7th International Conference on Information and Communication Systems, Amman.
- Hattab, E., Tedmori, S., Tahhan, A. (2015). “Boosting Collaborative Filtering by Trust”, Eighth International Conference on Developments in e-Systems Engineering (DeSE2015), December 2015
- Najdawi, N., Biltawi, M., Tedmori, S. (2015), “Mammogram image visual enhancement, mass segmentation and classification”, Applied Soft Computing 35, 175-185
- Hamdan, S., Al-Qassas, R. S. and Tedmori, S. (2015), “Comparative Study on Sybil Attack Detection Schemes”, International Journal of Computers & Technology, Vol 14. No. 7, pp 5869-5876.
- Zeglat, D., Tedmori, S. (2014) Assessing the Importance of E-Service Quality Dimensions and Attributes: Perspective of Facebook’s Users, International Business Research., Vol 7. No. 7.
- Muhareb, H., Tedmori, S., Hasan, K. (2014), “Automatic Expert Diagnostic System for CRC Detection”, Ubiquitous Computing and Communication Journal, Vol 9, No 3, pp 1468-1471
- Tedmori, S, Najdawi, N. (2014), “Image Cryptographic Algorithm Based on the Haar Wavelet Transform”, Information Sciences Journal, vol 269, pp 21–34
- Tedmori, S., “Combining Stochastic Filters with Fast Search Motion Estimation Algorithms: Performance Analysis”, the International Conference on Multimedia Computing and Systems, April 14-16, 2014, Marrakesh, Morocco.