Dr. Suleiman Jamal Mohammad is currently working as Department Head - Accounting Department and Assistant Professor at Princess Sumaya University for Technology-Department of Accounting, Amman-Jordan. He earned his Bachelor’s degree in Management from Depaul University, Chicago, Illinois -USA, followed by a Master of Business Administration from Northern Illinois University, Dekalb,-Illinois-USA and a D.B.A. degree in Accounting from Argosy University, Chicago, Illinois-USA. His work has been published in several international journals. His research interests include Islamic banking, Financial crisis, Gender diversity. In addition, to his academic experience , Dr. Mohammad worked for fifteen years in the Banking sector in the USA , and his last role was Senior Vice President-commercial lending at Premier Bank, Wilmitte, Illinois-USA
Head of Accounting Department
King Talal School of Business Technology
- The effect of Gender Diversity on the performance of Jordanian Banks (case of Jordan)- Academy of Accounting and Financial studies.ISSN: 1096-3685 Vol.22 No.2.2018
- The effect of the late global financial crisis on the Jordanian insurance companies profits (Case of Jordan) – European Journal f Business and Management – ISSN 2222-1905. Vol.6 No.38.2014.
- Proposing a module for transparency in accounting during crisis – International Journal of Economic,Commerce and Management – ISSN -2348-0386. Vol.2 No.12.2014.
- American muslims’ perceptions toward transforming islamic banking – International Journal of Economic,Commerce and Management – ISSN -2348-0386. Vol.3 No.1.2015
- Evaluating strategic quality management dimension using analytic hierarchy process and its impact on organizational success – International Journal of Research in Management – ISSN -2249-5908. Vol.1 No.5.2015
- The effect of 2008 financial crisis on Jordan banks profit– Journal of Management Research – ISSN -1941-899x. Vol.8 No.1.2016