Nailah Al-Madi received her PhD degree in Computer Science from North Dakota State University, USA, in 2014. She earned her M.Sc. degree in Computer Science from Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan, in 2009. She received her B.Sc. degree in Computer Information Systems from Al al-Bayt University, Jordan, in 2005. She is currently working as an Assistant Professor in Princess Sumaya University for Technology, Jordan. Her research interests include: Optimization and Evolutionary Computation, Data Mining, Big Data, MapReduce and Hadoop Framework, Robotics, and Wireless Sensor Networks.
King Hussein School of Computing Sciences
+962 6 5359 949
+962 6 7295 534
- Al-Madi Nailah, “Mike Preuss: Multimodal optimization by means of evolutionary algorithms”. Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines (Springer), Volume 17, Issue 3, pp 315-316. 2016
- Aljarah I., Faris H., Mirjalili S. and Al-Madi Nailah. “Training radial basis function networks using biogeography-based optimizer”. Neural Computing and Applications (Springer). pp 1-25. 2016.
- Faris H., Aljarah I., Mirjalili S. and Al-Madi Nailah “Optimizing the Learning Process of Feedforward Neural Networks Using Lightning Search Algorithm”. International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools. Volume 25, Issue 3=6, pp 1650033 (32 pages).2016
- Ghaith Bilbeisi, Nailah Al-Madi, Fahed Awad, A Multi-Robot Path Planning and Obstacle Avoidance Algorithm, In Proceedings of IEEE Jordan Conference on Applied Electrical Engineering and Computing Technologies (IEEE AEECT '15), 2015
- Nailah Al-Madi, Ibrahim Aljarah, Simone Ludwig, Parallel Glowworm Swarm Optimization Clustering Algorithm based on MapReduce, In Proceeding of IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (IEEE SSCI 2014)
- Nailah Al-Madi, Simone Ludwig, Scaling Genetic Programming for Data Classification using MapReduce Methodology , In Proceedings of Fifth World Congress on Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing IEEE NaBIC) 2013
- Nailah Al-Madi, Simone Ludwig, Segment-based Genetic Programming, In Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (ACM GECCO'13), 2013
- Nailah Al-Madi, Simone Ludwig, Improving Genetic Programming Classification For Binary And Multiclass Datasets, In Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI), 2013
- Nailah Al-Madi, Simone Ludwig, Adaptive Genetic Programming applied to Classification in Data Mining, In Proceedings of Fourth World Congress on Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing (IEEE NaBIC), 2012
* For more details please visit my profiles on: