Vision, Mission and Goals
Students will receive a broad foundation in the fundamentals of engineering principles with an emphasis on skills that enable them to adapt to the regular paradigm shifts in the technological and engineering landscapes. The faculty will focus on research that is creative, innovative, and meaningful. The faculty will pursue and lead new emerging areas that have the potential to develop the field of engineering and other related scientific and technological disciplines.
The mission of the King Abdullah II School of Engineering (KASE) is to:
• Provide an outstanding educational program that enables our graduates to become leaders in their profession by imparting fundamental principles, skills, and tools to innovate and excel.
• Pursue the discovery of fundamental knowledge and its applications to position the school among the leaders in research.
• Respond to the needs of Jordan by building a strong outreach program that serves industry and the engineering profession.
The educational goals of KASE undergraduate programs at PSUT are:
• To educate students in the fundamentals of engineering with the emphasis on engineering science, thus enabling students to apply basic knowledge to achieve technological advances toward the satisfaction of society’s needs.
• To support professional, industrial, and economic development by providing students with opportunities for an intensive learning experience and direct application of knowledge in the field of engineering, and to prepare students for continued professional education, including graduate study.